The Beveridge Curve, Job Creation, and the Propagation of Shocks
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 273.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
Beveridge Curve; Job Creation; Planning; Mothballing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Silva, José Ignacio & Toledo, Manuel, 2009.
"Labor Turnover Costs And The Cyclical Behavior Of Vacancies And Unemployment,"
Cambridge University Press, vol. 13(S1), pages 76-96, May.
- Manuel Toledo & Jose I. Silva, 2005. "Labor Turnover Costs and the Cyclical Behavior of Vacancies and Unemployment," 2005 Meeting Papers 775, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miquel Faig, 2008.
"Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility,"
2008 Meeting Papers
183, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Miquel Faig & Min Zhang, 2010. "Labor Market Cycles and Unemployment Insurance Eligibility," Working Papers tecipa-404, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shigeru Fujita & Garey Ramey, 2005.
"The dynamic Beveridge curve,"
05-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Shigeru Fujita & Garey Ramey, 2005. "The Dynamic Beveridge Curve," Macroeconomics 0509026, EconWPA.
- Shigeru Fujita & Garey Ramey, 2006. "The Dynamic Beveridge Curve," 2006 Meeting Papers 239, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Fujita, Shigeru & Ramey, Garey, 2005. "The Dynamic Beveridge Curve," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt4m04n09h, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Robert Shimer, 2005. "The Cyclical Behavior of Equilibrium Unemployment and Vacancies," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 95(1), pages 25-49, March.
- James S. Costain & Michael Reiter, 2003.
"Business Cycles, Unemployment Insurance, and the Calibration of Matching Models,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1008, CESifo Group Munich.
- Costain, James S. & Reiter, Michael, 2008. "Business cycles, unemployment insurance, and the calibration of matching models," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 1120-1155, April.
- James Costain & Michael Reiter, 2005. "Business Cycles, Unemployment Insurance and the Calibration of Matching Models," Working Papers 215, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- James S. Costain & Michael Reiter, 2003. "Business cycles, unemployment insurance and the calibration of matching models," Economics Working Papers 872, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Oct 2006.
- Robert Shimer, 2004.
"The Consequences of Rigid Wages in Search Models,"
Journal of the European Economic Association,
MIT Press, vol. 2(2-3), pages 469-479, 04/05.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.