The Use of a Genetic Algorithm to Find Short Term Price Strategies in the Dynamic and Repeated Single Good Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 with number 193.
Date of creation: 01 Aug 2003
Date of revision:
genetic algorithm; agent; price setting; simulation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A2 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
- C7 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Game Theory and Bargaining Theory
- D21 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Firm Behavior: Theory
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.