Absolute Convergence, Period
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 218.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Economic Growth; Convergence; Bimodality.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C15 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Statistical Simulation Methods: General
- C31 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Multiple or Simultaneous Equation Models; Multiple Variables - - - Cross-Sectional Models; Spatial Models; Treatment Effect Models; Quantile Regressions; Social Interaction Models
- E13 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Neoclassical
- O41 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - One, Two, and Multisector Growth Models
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-10-20 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paola Barrientos, 2007. "Theory, History and Evidence of Economic Convergence in Latin America," Development Research Working Paper Series 13/2007, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.
- Juan Carlos Odar Zagaceta, 2002. "Convergencia y polarización. El caso Peruano: 1961 - 1996," Estudios de Economia, University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 29(1 Year 20), pages 47-70, June.
- repec:idb:brikps:13998 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.