Power Law Volatility Auto-Correlations in Stochastic Logistic Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 202.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
stochastic; logistic; power;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Solomon Sorin & Golo Natasa, 2013.
"Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall–Walras Disequilibrium,"
Accounting, Economics, and Law,
De Gruyter, vol. 3(3), pages 167-260, October.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2014. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall-Walras Disequilibrium," Papers 1402.0176, arXiv.org.
- Sorin Solomon & Natasa Golo, 2013. "Minsky Financial Instability, Interscale Feedback, Percolation and Marshall-Walras Disequilibrium," INET Research Notes 39, Institute for New Economic Thinking (INET).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.