Viability of Cooperation in Evolving Interaction Structures
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Computational Economics in its series Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 with number 120.
Date of creation: 01 Jul 2002
Date of revision:
Dynamic Network Formation; Agent Based Modelling;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- D40 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marco Valente & Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo, 2003.
"Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2003
68, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, . "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," Modeling, Computing, and Mastering Complexity 2003 05, Society for Computational Economics.
- Giorgio Fagiolo & Luigi Marengo & Marco Valente, 2003. "Endogenous Networks in Random Population Games," LEM Papers Series 2003/03, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.