The Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia in its series Working Papers with number 56.
Date of creation: Feb 2003
Date of revision: Feb 2003
Publication status: Published in della Paolera, G. & A Taylor (eds.) A New Economic History of Argentina, Cambridge University Press
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guillermo Cruces & Sebastian Galiani & Susana Kidyba, 2010.
"Payroll Taxes, Wages and Employment: Identification through Policy Changes,"
CEDLAS, Working Papers, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata
0093, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Cruces, Guillermo & Galiani, Sebastian & Kidyba, Susana, 2010. "Payroll taxes, wages and employment: Identification through policy changes," Labour Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 743-749, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tamara Sulaque to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.