The Tequila Banking Crisis in Argentina
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia in its series Working Papers with number 19.
Length: 23 pages
Date of creation: Sep 1998
Date of revision: Sep 1999
tequila; banks; crisis; Argentina;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ganapolsky, Eduardo J. J. & Schmukler, Sergio L., 1998. "The impact of policy announcements and news on capital markets : crisis management in Argentina during the Tequila Effect," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1951, The World Bank.
- Roberto Cortes Conde, 2008. "Spanish America Colonial Patterns: The Rio de La Plata," Working Papers 96, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Mar 2008.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2005.
"International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina,"
NBER Working Papers
11353, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M. E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2007. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," NBER Chapters, in: Capital Controls and Capital Flows in Emerging Economies: Policies, Practices and Consequences, pages 297-348 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kathryn M.E. Dominguez & Linda L. Tesar, 2004. "International Borrowing and Macroeconomic Performance in Argentina," Working Papers 532, Research Seminar in International Economics, University of Michigan.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tamara Sulaque) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Tamara Sulaque to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.