John Richard Hicks and the Rehabilitation of the Walrasian treatment of Capital
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Department of Economics - University Roma Tre in its series Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' with number 0150.
Date of creation: May 2012
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Via Silvio d'Amico 77, - 00145 Rome Italy
Phone: +39 06 57114612
Fax: +39 06 57114771
Web page: http://host.uniroma3.it/dipartimenti/economia/it/
More information through EDIRC
capital; capital as a single magnitude; capital as a set of het-erogenous goods; normal equilibrium; marginal product; Walras; Hicks.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B21 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought since 1925 - - - Microeconomics
- B31 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought: Individuals - - - Individuals
- D33 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Factor Income Distribution
- D50 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-05-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-HIS-2012-05-22 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-HPE-2012-05-22 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Telephone for information).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.