AbstractThis protocol provides a set of rules for the publication and exchange of documents on the internet.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by RePEc Team in its series RePEc and ReDIf documentation with number guildp.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-1999-11-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CDM-1999-11-01 (Collective Decision-Making)
- NEP-ENE-1999-11-01 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-HIS-1999-11-01 (Business, Economic & Financial History)
- NEP-IND-1999-11-01 (Industrial Organization)
- NEP-PUB-1999-11-01 (Public Finance)
- NEP-TID-1999-11-01 (Technology & Industrial Dynamics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2013.
"Author Identification in Economics, ... and Beyond,"
Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data
222, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Thomas Krichel & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Author identification in economics, ... and beyond," Working Papers 2012-018, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (RePEc Team).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.