Netzneutralität Soll die Neutralität des Internet staatlich reguliert werden?
AbstractNetzneutralität Soll die Neutralität des Internet staatlich reguliert werden?
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg in its series Working Paper with number 111/2011.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 01 Jun 2011
Date of revision:
Internet; Regulierung; Netzneutralität; QoS; Priority Pricing;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-06-11 (All new papers)
- NEP-GER-2011-06-11 (German Papers)
- NEP-ICT-2011-06-11 (Information & Communication Technologies)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Max Steinhardt).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.