Report NEP-ICT-2011-06-11This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anton Bekkerman & Gregory Gilpin, 2011. "The Impact of the Internet on Information Searching and Demand for Traditional Information Resources," Caepr Working Papers, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington 2011-005, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Kruse, Jörn, 2011. "Netzneutralität Soll die Neutralität des Internet staatlich reguliert werden?," Working Paper, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg 111/2011, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marie-Ange VEGANZONES-VAROUDAKIS & Arup MITRA & Chandan SHARMA, 2011. "Total Factor Productivity and Technical Efficiency of Indian Manufacturing: The Role of Infrastructure and Information & Communication Technology," Working Papers, CERDI 201115, CERDI.
- Nicholas Oulton, 2010. "Long Term Implications of the ICT Revolution: Applying the Lessons of Growth Theory and Growth Accounting," CEP Discussion Papers, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE dp1027, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/6317 is not listed on IDEAS anymore