Cash Flow – Lever For Continuing Activity - In Decline Period
AbstractFew months ago we were witnesses to an economical decline that started in USA but having influences all over the world. Starting from that moment (October 2008), all specialists and politicians were making a similitude between this crisis and The Great Depression from 1929, the biggest crisis from the economical and commercial history. And as long as, generally talking, history is repeating times to times, this similitude seems to be real, but there are some aspects which presents how the economy may fall even if exists a strong globalization process. I took in consideration the most important aspect of decline economical period. This is represented by having “cash” – a strong treasury situation as a solution of raising companies, firms, people and economy. In this context, I’m going to purpose another way of recording those operations which are involving cash, by implementing some new accounts (in the classes 5th) for express the treasury situation for a company. Also in the end is demonstrates the cash flow and cash accounting utility for a big company from Romania.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/74.
Length: 10 pages
Date of creation: 12 Oct 2009
Date of revision:
cash accounting; accruals; economic decline; recession; expansion;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - General
- N10 - Economic History - - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics; Industrial Structure; Growth; Fluctuations - - - General, International, or Comparative
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.