The pylons of e-economy
AbstractThe Society Based on Knowledge is the key for survival of humanity, presently, based on the respect of each individual for human being. World wide, the connection of these problems suffered an intense ascension. In this complex transformation process lead by globalization, there can be initiated programs capable to discover the primal senses of humanity, fact resulted from the reconciliation between humans being, from the integration between the two approaches specifically to human creation: contemplation / action. The society based on knowledge is the one in which “the treatment” for human “healing” is knowledging, acknowledging and assuming of the human designation in the context of creation.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Osterreichish-Rumanischer Akademischer Verein in its series Papers with number 2009/18.
Length: 15 pages
Date of creation: 01 Feb 2009
Date of revision:
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A21 - General Economics and Teaching - - Economic Education and Teaching of Economics - - - Pre-college
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-06-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-06-17 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-06-17 (Environmental Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Brindusa Covaci).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.