Idiosyncratic and Aggregate Risk in a Frictional Labor Market
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2007 Meeting Papers with number 168.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Aysegul Sahin, 2009.
"Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations,"
NBER Working Papers
15282, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & AyşegÃ¼l Şahin, 2010. "Labour-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 77(4), pages 1477-1507.
- Krusell, Per & Mukoyama, Toshihiko & Sahin, Aysegul, 2009. "Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7429, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Per Krusell & Toshihiko Mukoyama & Ayseg ul Sahin, 2007. "Labor-Market Matching with Precautionary Savings and Aggregate Fluctuations," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000001783, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Singh, Aarti, 2008.
"Human capital risk in life-cycle economies,"
10292, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Russell Cooper & John Haltiwanger & Jonathan L. Willis, 2007. "Implications of Search Frictions: Matching Aggregate and Establishment-level Observations," NBER Working Papers 13115, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2008.
"Credit, Vacancies and Unemployment Fluctuations,"
2008 Meeting Papers
640, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Nicolas Petrosky-Nadeau, 2007. "The Macroeconomic Dynamics of Labor and Capital Market Imperfections," 2007 Meeting Papers 477, Society for Economic Dynamics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.