Financing Shortfalls and the Value of Aggregate Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2005 Meeting Papers with number 889.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
liquidity; external finance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice, Investment, Capacity, and Financing
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "How Debt Markets have Malfunctioned in the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo, 2012.
"Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
8913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2010. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," NBER Working Papers 16122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "Amplification Mechanisms in Liquidity Crises," NBER Working Papers 15040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2011.
"A Shot at Regulating Securitization,"
2011/7, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Andrea L. Eisfeldt & Dimitris Papanikolaou, 2013.
"Organization Capital and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 68(4), pages 1365-1406, 08.
- Dimitris Papanikolaou & Andrea Eisfeldt, 2009. "Organization Capital and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," 2009 Meeting Papers 671, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Kisser, Michael, 2010. "Do all-equity firms destroy value by holding cash?," Discussion Papers 2010/17, Department of Business and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- DeAngelo, Harry & DeAngelo, Linda & Whited, Toni M., 2011. "Capital structure dynamics and transitory debt," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 99(2), pages 235-261, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.