Financing Shortfalls and the Value of Aggregate Liquidity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Society for Economic Dynamics in its series 2005 Meeting Papers with number 889.
Date of creation: 2005
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Society for Economic Dynamics Christian Zimmermann Economic Research Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis PO Box 442 St. Louis MO 63166-0442 USA
Web page: http://www.EconomicDynamics.org/society.htm
More information through EDIRC
liquidity; external finance;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice and Growth, Financing, Investment, and Capacity
- E22 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Capital; Investment; Capacity
- E44 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Financial Markets and the Macroeconomy
- G3 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kiff, John & Kisser, Michael, 2011. "A Shot at Regulating Securitization," Discussion Papers 2011/7, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "How Debt Markets have Malfunctioned in the Crisis," NBER Working Papers 15542, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral V. Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2010.
"Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit,"
NBER Working Papers
16122, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Viral Acharya & Heitor Almeida & Murillo Campello, 2010. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," NBER Chapters, in: Wealth, Financial Intermediation and the Real Economy National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V & Almeida, Heitor & Campello, Murillo, 2012. "Aggregate Risk and the Choice between Cash and Lines of Credit," CEPR Discussion Papers 8913, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kisser, Michael, 2010. "Do all-equity firms destroy value by holding cash?," Discussion Papers 2010/17, Department of Finance and Management Science, Norwegian School of Economics.
- Dimitris Papanikolaou & Andrea Eisfeldt, 2009. "Organization Capital and the Cross-Section of Expected Returns," 2009 Meeting Papers 671, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Arvind Krishnamurthy, 2009. "Amplification Mechanisms in Liquidity Crises," NBER Working Papers 15040, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Zimmermann).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.