Compensation and rewards for environmental services in the developing world framing pan-tropical analysis and comparison
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department in its series Working Papers with number b14963.
Date of creation: 2007
Date of revision:
Contact details of provider:
Postal: United Nations Avenue, Gigiri, PO Box 30677-00100 GPO, Nairobi
Phone: +254 20 722 4000
Fax: +254 20 722 4001
Web page: http://www.worldagroforestry.org/
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stavins, Robert, 2001.
"Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments,"
dp-01-58, Resources For the Future.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2003. "Experience with market-based environmental policy instruments," Handbook of Environmental Economics, in: K. G. Mäler & J. R. Vincent (ed.), Handbook of Environmental Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 9, pages 355-435 Elsevier.
- Stavins, Robert, 2000. "Experience with Market-Based Environmental Policy Instruments," Working Paper Series rwp00-004, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- de Groot, Rudolf S. & Wilson, Matthew A. & Boumans, Roelof M. J., 2002. "A typology for the classification, description and valuation of ecosystem functions, goods and services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 393-408, June.
- Woodward, Richard T., 2005. "Markets for the Environment," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Poats, S.V., 2007. "Report on the Latin American regional workshop on compensation for environmental services and poverty alleviation in Latin America, April 26- 28, 2006, Quito, Ecuador," Working Papers b14962., World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Shabman, Leonard A. & Scodari, Paul F., 2005. "The Future of Wetlands Mitigation Banking," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Duraiappah, Anantha K., 1998. "Poverty and environmental degradation: A review and analysis of the nexus," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 26(12), pages 2169-2179, December.
- Muradian, Roldan & Pelupessy, Wim, 2005. "Governing the coffee chain: The role of voluntary regulatory Systems," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(12), pages 2029-2044, December.
- Stavins, Robert N., 2005. "Lessons Learned from SO2 Allowance Trading," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Swallow, Brent & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth & van Noordwijk, Meine, 2005. "Localizing demand and supply of environmental services: interactions with property rights, collective action and the welfare of the poor," CAPRi working papers 42, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Hatfield-Dodds, Steve, 2006. "The catchment care principle: A new equity principle for environmental policy, with advantages for efficiency and adaptive governance," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(3), pages 373-385, March.
- King, Dennis M., 2005. "Crunch Time for Water Quality Trading," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 20(1).
- Hein, Lars & van Koppen, Kris & de Groot, Rudolf S. & van Ierland, Ekko C., 2006. "Spatial scales, stakeholders and the valuation of ecosystem services," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(2), pages 209-228, May.
- Arifin, Bustanul & Swallow, Brent M. & Suyanto, S. & Coe, Richard D., 2009.
"A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya Watershed, Indonesia,"
Elsevier, vol. 68(7), pages 2040-2050, May.
- Arifin, B. & Swallow, B. & Suyanto & Coe, R., 2008. "A conjoint analysis of farmer preferences for community forestry contracts in the Sumber Jaya watershed, Indonesia," Working Papers b15527, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Villamor, G.B. & Noordwijk, M. van & Agra, F. & Catacutan, D., 2007. "Buyers perspectives on Environmental Services (ES) and commoditization as an approach to liberate ES markets in the Philippines," Working Papers 2007139, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Swallow, Brent & Leimona, Beria & Yatich, Thomas & Velarde, Sandra J., 2010. "The conditions for functional mechanisms of compensation and reward for environmental services," MPRA Paper 26308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Pascual, Unai & Muradian, Roldan & Rodríguez, Luis C. & Duraiappah, Anantha, 2010. "Exploring the links between equity and efficiency in payments for environmental services: A conceptual approach," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(6), pages 1237-1244, April.
- Venghaus, Sandra & Selbmann, Kirsten, 2014. "Biofuel as social fuel: Introducing socio-environmental services as a means to reduce global inequity?," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 97(C), pages 84-92.
- World Agroforestry centre, 2010. "Pro-poor compensation and rewards for environmental services in the tropics: saving the commons in Asia, Africa and Latin America?," Working Papers b16863, World Agroforestry Centre, Library Department.
- Kaczan, David & Swallow, Brent M. & Adamowicz, Wiktor L., 2011. "Payment for Ecosystem Services (PES) scheme design in rural Tanzania: Famers’ preferences for enforcement and payment options," 2011 Annual Meeting, July 24-26, 2011, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania 103673, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jacinta kimwaki).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.