Income and Happiness: Evidence, Explanations and Economic Implications. Working paper #5
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by National Centre for Econometric Research in its series NCER Working Paper Series with number 5.
Date of creation: 15 Sep 2006
Date of revision:
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-01-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-CBE-2007-01-28 (Cognitive & Behavioural Economics)
- NEP-LTV-2007-01-28 (Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty)
- NEP-SOC-2007-01-28 (Social Norms & Social Capital)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00588314 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590307 is not listed on IDEAS
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Castriota, Stefano & Giuntella, Giovanni Osea, 2010. "The effects of age and job protection on the welfare costs of inflation and unemployment," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 137-146, March.
- Becchetti, Leonardo & Degli Antoni, Giacomo, 2010.
"The sources of happiness: Evidence from the investment game,"
Journal of Economic Psychology,
Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 498-509, August.
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "The Sources of Happiness: Evidence from the Investment Game," Econometica Working Papers wp13, Econometica.
- Claudia Senik & Andrew E. Clark, 2007. "La croissance rend-elle heureux ? La réponse des données subjectives," PSE Working Papers halshs-00588314, HAL.
- repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00590444 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (School of Economics and Finance) The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask School of Economics and Finance to update the entry or send us the correct address.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.