Report NEP-LTV-2007-01-28This is the archive for NEP-LTV, a report on new working papers in the area of Unemployment, Inequality & Poverty. Maximo Rossi issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bergemann, Annette & van den Berg, Gerard J, 2007. "Active Labour Market Policy Effects for Women in Europe - A Survey," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6034, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lindquist, Torbjörn, 2005. "Comprehensive Adult Education as a Means of Reducing Unemployment," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies, UmeÃ¥ University, Department of Economics 667, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Eliason, Marcus & Ohlsson, Henry, 2007. "Living to Save Taxes," Working Paper Series, Uppsala University, Department of Economics 2007:8, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Ludger Woessmann, 2007. "The Role of School Improvement in Economic Development," NBER Working Papers 12832, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Flavio Cunha & James Heckman, 2007. "The Technology of Skill Formation," NBER Working Papers 12840, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kai-Joseph Fleischhauer, 2007. "A Review of Human Capital Theory: Microeconomics," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2007, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen 2007-01, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.
- Francesco C. Billari & Hans-Peter Kohler & Gunnar Andersson & Hans Lundström, 2007. "Pushing the limit: long-term trends in late fertility in Sweden," MPIDR Working Papers, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany WP-2007-004, Max Planck Institute for Demographic Research, Rostock, Germany.
- Andrew E. Clark & Paul Frijters & Michael A. Shields, 2006. "Income and Happiness: Evidence, Explanations and Economic Implications. Working paper #5," NCER Working Paper Series, National Centre for Econometric Research 5, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Judith Hellerstein & David Neumark, 2006. "Workplace Segregation in the United States: Race, Ethnicity, and Skill," Working Papers, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics 060710, University of California-Irvine, Department of Economics.