A Model of Strategic Behaviour in Repeated Games
AbstractThis paper develops a general repeated game model over arbitrary time domain (which includes continuous time behaviour). A player is committed at any point in time to history independent behaviour for a positive length of time. The length of time of commitment depends on the way the history evolves locally. A virtue of this approach is that none of the technical assumptions of the differential formulation (e.g. Lipschitz conditions) are required. In addition, the variable response strategy formulation allows a straightforward discussion of subgame perfection.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 751.
Length: 38 pages
Date of creation: 1989
Date of revision:
game theory ; economic models ; economic equilibrium;
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas, VIEILLE & Rida, LARAKI & Eilon, SOLAN, 2003.
"Continuous-Time Games of Timing,"
Les Cahiers de Recherche
773, HEC Paris.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008.
"Negatively Correlated Bandits,"
Discussion Papers in Economics
5332, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 243, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Nicolas Klein & Sven Rady, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," Working Papers 040, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Klein, Nicolas & Rady, Sven, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," CEPR Discussion Papers 6983, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Sven Rady & Nicolas Klein, 2008. "Negatively Correlated Bandits," 2008 Meeting Papers 136, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bergin, James & Duggan, John, 1999. "An Implementation-Theoretic Approach to Non-cooperative Foundations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 86(1), pages 50-76, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.