Corporate Taxation and the Cost of Holding Inventories
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 442.
Date of creation: 1981
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- R. W. Boadway & N. Bruce & J. Mintz, 1982. "Corporate Taxation and the Cost of Holding Inventories," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 15(2), pages 278-93, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcel Gérard, 2002. "Tax Competition, the Distribution of MNE's Ownership and the Wage Formation Process," CESifo Working Paper Series 631, CESifo Group Munich.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz & Kimberly Scharf, 1997. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates in the Presence of Multiple Inputs: A Production Based Approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Grady, Patrick, 1984. "Indexation and the Taxation of Business and Investment Income," MPRA Paper 21899, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.