Tax Effects on the Cost of Capital
In: Canada-U.S. Tax Comparisons
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 7482.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard Fabling & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Lynda Sanderson, 2013.
"Estimating Firm-Level Effective Marginal Tax Rates and the User Cost of Capital in New Zealand,"
13_14, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Richard Fabling & Norman Gemmell & Richard Kneller & Lynda Sanderson, 2013. "Estimating Firm-Level Effective Marginal Tax Rates and the User Cost of Capital in New Zealand," Treasury Working Paper Series 13/29, New Zealand Treasury.
- Puspa Raj Kandel Ph. D., 2003. "Depreciation Systems in Nepal: A Comparison Based on ETR," NRB Economic Review, Nepal Rastra Bank, Research Department, vol. 15, pages 227-242, April.
- Pierre-Pascal Gendron & Gordon Anderson & Jack M. Mintz, 2003. "Corporation Tax Asymmetries and Firm-Level Investment in Canada," International Tax Program Papers 0303, International Tax Program, Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Kenneth McKenzie & Jack Mintz & Kimberly Scharf, 1997. "Measuring Effective Tax Rates in the Presence of Multiple Inputs: A Production Based Approach," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 4(3), pages 337-359, July.
- Kim Scharf, 1999. "Tax incentives for extraction and recycling of basic materials in Canada," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 20(4), pages 451-477, December.
- Fabling, Richard & Gemmell, Norman & Kneller, Richard & Sanderson, Lynda, 2013. "Estimating Firm-Level Effective Tax Rates and the User Cost of Capital in New Zealand," Working Paper Series 2854, Victoria University of Wellington, Chair in Public Finance.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.