Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the NeoClassical Theory
AbstractThis paper presents a synthesis of the way that corporation income tax influences the capital accumulation decision of a dynamic neoclassical firm. Relative and absolute prices for capital goods are allowed to change, adjustment costs are considered, investment tax incentives are investigated, and various ways of determining the debt issue by the firm are considered.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 324.
Date of creation: 1979
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Robin Boadway, 1980. "Corporate Taxation and Investment: A Synthesis of the Neo-Classical Theory," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 13(2), pages 250-67, May.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- O. Yul Kwon, 1983. "Neutral Taxation and Provincial Mineral Royalties: The Manitoba Metallic Minerals and Saskatchewan Uranium Royalties," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 9(2), pages 189-199, June.
- Bernard, Jean-Thomas & Lessard, François & Thivierge, Simon, 1986. "La demande d’énergie du secteur commercial québécois," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 62(1), pages 5-22, mars.
- Znuderl, Nusa & Kearney, Ide, 2013. "User Cost of Debt-Financed Capital in Irish Manufacturing Industry: 1985 ? 2011," Papers WP448, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kanniainen, Vesa & Sodersten, Jan, 1995. "The importance of reporting conventions for the theory of corporate taxation," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(3), pages 417-430, July.
- Hovick Shahnazarian, 2009. "Does Tax Debt Capacity Matttter?," Finnish Economic Papers, Finnish Economic Association, vol. 22(1), pages 21-30, Spring.
- Polito, Vito, 2011. "Deferred Taxation and Effective Tax Rates on Income from Capital in the United States, 2000-2010," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2011/14, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.