Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 162.
Date of creation: 1974
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Beach, Charles M, 1977. "Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 56-66, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Daniel J. Slottje, 1989. "Macroeconomic policy and income inequality: an error-correction representation," Research Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2009.
"On the Positive Correlation between Income Inequality and Unemployment,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 218-226, February.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004. "On the positive correlation between income inequality and unemployment," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 561, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Gustavo A. Marrero & Juan G. Rodriguez, 2012. "Macroeconomic determinants of inequality of opportunity and effort in the US: 1970-2009," Working Papers 249, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Eric S. Lin & Hamid E. Ali, 2009.
"Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test,"
Journal of Peace Research,
Peace Research Institute Oslo, vol. 46(5), pages 671-685, September.
- Lin, Eric S. & Ali, Hamid E., 2009. "Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test," MPRA Paper 40159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1987.
"Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income,"
NBER Working Papers
2397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1989. "Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 141-63, May.
- Rebecca Blank, 1985. "Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income," Working Papers 569, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Zietz, Joachim & Zhao, Xiaolin, 2009. "The short-run impact of the stock market appreciation of the 1980s and 1990s on U.S. income inequality," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 42-53, February.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2001. "Income distribution and aggregation/disaggregation biases in the measurement of consumer demand elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 21-28, October.
- Urvashi Dhawan-Biswal, 2002. "Consumption and Income Inequality: The Case of Atlantic Canada from 19691996," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(4), pages 513-537, December.
- M.F.Meyer Bittencourt, 2005.
"Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-94,"
The Centre for Market and Public Organisation
05/114, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Manoel BITTENCOURT, 2009. "Macroeconomic Performance And Inequality: Brazil, 1983-94," The Developing Economies, Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(1), pages 30-52.
- Manoel F. Meyer Bittencourt, 2005. "Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-94," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 130, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Fiona MacPhail, 1998. "Moving Beyond Statistical Validity in Economics," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 119-149, November.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen Jenkins, 2010. "The impact of macroeconomic conditions on income inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 221-240, June.
- R. D. Plotnick & E. Smolensky & E. Evenhouse & S. Reilly, . "The Twentieth Century Record of Inequality and Poverty in the United States," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1166-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004. "Towards a measure of income inequality freed from the volatility caused by variations in the rate of unemployment," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 560, FGV/EPGE Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007.
"Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-1994,"
Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers
163, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2008. "Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-1994," Working Papers 101, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Salvatore Morelli, 2014. "Banking Crises in the US: the Response of Top Income Shares in a Historical Perspective," CSEF Working Papers 359, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Berthold, Norbert & Brunner, Alexander & Zenzen, Jupp, 2010. "Makroökonomische Rahmenbedingungen und die Einkommensverteilung: Welchen Einfluss hat die Finanzkrise?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche BeitrÃ¤ge 108, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für Volkswirtschaftslehre, insbes. Wirtschaftsordnung und Sozialpolitik.
- repec:fth:prinin:189 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.