Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Queen's University, Department of Economics in its series Working Papers with number 162.
Date of creation: 1974
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Beach, Charles M, 1977. "Cyclical Sensitivity of Aggregate Income Inequality," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 59(1), pages 56-66, February.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2008.
"Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-1994,"
101, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Manoel Bittencourt, 2007. "Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-1994," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 163, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Markus Jäntti & Stephen Jenkins, 2010. "The impact of macroeconomic conditions on income inequality," Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer, vol. 8(2), pages 221-240, June.
- Emiel Afman, 2005. "WP 38 - Income distribution in the Netherlands in the 20th century: long-run developments and cyclical properties," AIAS Working Papers wp38, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Denton, Frank T. & Mountain, Dean C., 2001. "Income distribution and aggregation/disaggregation biases in the measurement of consumer demand elasticities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 21-28, October.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Daniel J. Slottje, 1989. "Macroeconomic policy and income inequality: an error-correction representation," Research Paper 8909, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Rebecca Blank, 1985.
"Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income,"
569, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Blank, Rebecca M, 1989. "Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 56(222), pages 141-63, May.
- Rebecca M. Blank, 1987. "Disaggregating the Effect of the Business Cycle on the Distribution of Income," NBER Working Papers 2397, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Manoel BITTENCOURT, 2009.
"Macroeconomic Performance And Inequality: Brazil, 1983-94,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 47(1), pages 30-52.
- M.F.Meyer Bittencourt, 2005. "Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-94," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 05/114, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Manoel F. Meyer Bittencourt, 2005. "Macroeconomic Performance and Inequality: Brazil 1983-94," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 130, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Urvashi Dhawan-Biswal, 2002. "Consumption and Income Inequality: The Case of Atlantic Canada from 19691996," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 28(4), pages 513-537, December.
- Berthold, Norbert & Brunner, Alexander & Zenzen, Jupp, 2010. "Makroökonomische Rahmenbedingungen und die Einkommensverteilung: Welchen Einfluss hat die Finanzkrise?," Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche BeitrÃ¤ge 108, Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg, Lehrstuhl für Volkswirtschaftslehre, insbes. Wirtschaftsordnung und Sozialpolitik.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004.
"On the positive correlation between income inequality and unemployment,"
Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE)
561, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Rubens Penha Cysne, 2009. "On the Positive Correlation between Income Inequality and Unemployment," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 91(1), pages 218-226, February.
- R. D. Plotnick & E. Smolensky & E. Evenhouse & S. Reilly, . "The Twentieth Century Record of Inequality and Poverty in the United States," Institute for Research on Poverty Discussion Papers 1166-98, University of Wisconsin Institute for Research on Poverty.
- Cysne, Rubens Penha, 2004. "Towards a measure of income inequality freed from the volatility caused by variations in the rate of unemployment," Economics Working Papers (Ensaios Economicos da EPGE) 560, Graduate School of Economics, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- Zietz, Joachim & Zhao, Xiaolin, 2009. "The short-run impact of the stock market appreciation of the 1980s and 1990s on U.S. income inequality," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 42-53, February.
- Fiona MacPhail, 1998. "Moving Beyond Statistical Validity in Economics," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 119-149, November.
- repec:fth:prinin:189 is not listed on IDEAS
- Srinivasan T.N., . "Income Distribution and the Macroeconomy: Some Conceptual and Measurement Issues," Philippine Journal of Development, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Lin, Eric S. & Ali, Hamid E., 2009. "Military Spending and Inequality: Panel Granger Causality Test," MPRA Paper 40159, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.