Employee Voice, Workplace Closure and Employment Growth
AbstractThis paper uses the 1990-1998 Workplace Industrial Relations Survey (WIRS) Panel to analyse the impact of worker voice on workplace closure and employment growth among workplaces in Britain.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Policy Studies Institute, UK in its series PSI Research Discussion Series with number 6.
Date of creation: 2000
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Metcalf, 2002. "Unions and Productivity, Financial Performance and Investment: International Evidence," CEP Discussion Papers dp0539, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- William Collier & Francis Green & Young-Bae Kim & John Peirson, 2008.
"Education, Training and Economic Performance: Evidence from Establishment Survival Data,"
Studies in Economics
0822, Department of Economics, University of Kent.
- William Collier & Francis Green & Young-Bae Kim & John Peirson, 2011. "Education, Training and Economic Performance: Evidence from Establishment Survival Data," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 32(4), pages 336-361, December.
- David G. Blanchflower & Alex Bryson, 2003. "What Effect do Unions Have on Wages Now and Would 'What Do Unions Do' Be Surprised?," NBER Working Papers 9973, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alex Bryson, 2001. "Union Effects On Managerial and Employee Perceptions of Employee Relations in Britain," CEP Discussion Papers dp0494, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rob Lyons).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.