Trabalho, formação e inovação: Novos problemas para a Sociedade da Informação
[Work, training and innovation: new problems for the information society]
AbstractIn this paper for a public debate promoted by the Portuguese President of Republic in 2000, we start from the basic definitions of information society and discuss the main measures proposed as targets in the firld of work and employment. Structural changes are analysed related with the economical and social dimensions of the information society, especially those related to the work organisation, education and training, and the labour markets. Finally recommendations are made on the topics of innovation, employment and development of information society.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 8624.
Date of creation: 08 Feb 2000
Date of revision: Jan 2000
information society; Portugal; work organisation; education system; training; labour markets;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- O33 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Technological Change: Choices and Consequences; Diffusion Processes
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Moniz, António, 2000. "Work organisation in industry: Practices of use of IT in Portugal," MPRA Paper 5931, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 2000.
- Schienstock, Gerd & Bechmann, Gotard & Flecker, Joerg & Huws, Ursula & Van Hootegem, Geert & Mirabile, Maria Luisa & Moniz, António & Ò Siochru, Sean, 1999. "Technical Systems, Organisation Forms and Social Implications: Statistical Analysis of the Firm Survey (Second Interim Report)," MPRA Paper 5883, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Oct 1999.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.