Approaching european market and capital allocation on different external markets
AbstractCompanies and capitals may face different variants of European markets, being necessary to classify these markets by establishing their importance within the whole strategy of the company. Another goal is the wish to cover as many of these markets as possible under maximum efficiency conditions by obtaining very high incomes in conditions of more and more reduced costs. The effect of these markets classifications and characterizations will be favourable for capitals development and for business development on the European markets as a central interest element for stakeholders in these businesses. The national markets within European market are in various strategic positions through their specificity, with the prevalence of a certain international marketing approach.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 7982.
Date of creation: Apr 2007
Date of revision: 2008
Publication status: Published in „Annals of the Oradea University”, fascicle of Economical Science tom XVI.vol I-(2007): pp. 1060-1062
market; integration degree; relations with external market; integration of activities;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F4 - International Economics - - Macroeconomic Aspects of International Trade and Finance
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- L1 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- D5 - Microeconomics - - General Equilibrium and Disequilibrium
- M1 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration
- F2 - International Economics - - International Factor Movements and International Business
- M3 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising
- D1 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior
- D4 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure and Pricing
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- E2 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment
- F5 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy
- M2 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics
- F1 - International Economics - - Trade
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-04-15 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.