Resultados provisórios do exercício Delphi WorTiS (1ª fase)
[Provisional results of the 1st round of Delphi WorTiS exercise]
AbstractIn this working paper are present the main provisional results of the first round of a Delphi survey held in Portugal on the automotive sector. It was done under the WorTiS project, developed by IET – Research Centre on Enterprise and Work Innovation, and financed by the Portuguese Ministry of Science and Technology. The majority of experts consider to have an average of less knowledge in almost all the scenario topics presented. Nevertheless, we considered specially the topics where the experts considered themselves to have some knowledge. There were no “irrelevant” topics considered as such by the expert panel. There are also no topics that is not considered a need for co-operation (that happens in jus tone case). The lack of technological infra-structrures was not considered as an hindered factor for the accomplishement of any scenario. The experts panel considered no other international competence besides US, Japan or Germany in these topics. Although the members of the expert panel were not as many as needed, These situations will be taken into consideration for a second round of the Delphi survey
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 5936.
Date of creation: Aug 2004
Date of revision: Nov 2007
automotive industry; scenario; economical co-operation; technology; Delphi survey;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L62 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Automobiles; Other Transportation Equipment
- C42 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Survey Methods
- O14 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- A14 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Sociology of Economics
- J11 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Demographic Trends, Macroeconomic Effects, and Forecasts
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- António B. Moniz, 2006.
"Foresight methodologies to understand changes in the labour process. Experience from Portugal,"
Enterprise and Work Innovation Studies,
Universidade Nova de Lisboa, IET/CESNOVA-Research on Enterprise and Work Innovation, Faculty of Science and Technology, vol. 2(2), pages 105-116, November.
- Moniz, António, 2006. "Foresight methodologies to understand changes in the labour process: Experience from Portugal," MPRA Paper 5686, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Nov 2006.
- Moniz, António, 2005. "Methods for Scenario-building: it’s importance for policy analysis," MPRA Paper 7893, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Sep 2005.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.