IPARD in Macedonia, a Chance for Farmers and private Consultants
AbstractEuropean perspective of Macedonian agriculture and rural development became viable on 17th of December 2005, with Macedonia gaining candidate status for European Union (EU) membership. The new outlook allowed the Country access to the Union’s Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance in Rural Development (IPARD). This Instrument is a major chance for Macedonian farmers and private consultants to understand how EU agriculture and rural development works.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 53648.
Date of creation: 07 Feb 2014
Date of revision: 10 Feb 2014
IPARD; Macedonian agriculture; EU; farmers; private consultants;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- G23 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Non-bank Financial Institutions; Financial Instruments; Institutional Investors
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
- Q14 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Finance
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGR-2014-02-21 (Agricultural Economics)
- NEP-ALL-2014-02-21 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRA-2014-02-21 (Transition Economics)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.