Influence of Outplacement on the Protection of Workers Competencies
AbstractThis paper presents the problem of workers lay off and loss along with their exit from the organization its key competencies - skills and knowledge. Importance of management of key competencies was described. The paper also presents outplacement as a way to maintain core competencies even during reducing the human resources within the enterprises.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 50706.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
competencies; downsizing; employment structure; human resources; intellectual capital; key competencies; outplacement; restructuring;
Other versions of this item:
- Klimczuk, Andrzej & Klimczuk-Kochańska, Magdalena, 2013. "Influence of Outplacement on the Protection of Workers Competencies," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics.
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- O15 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Economic Development: Human Resources; Human Development; Income Distribution; Migration
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2012.
"Kapitał społeczny ludzi starych na przykładzie mieszkańców miasta Białystok,"
ZBW - German National Library of Economics, number 77953.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2012.
"Kapitał społeczny ludzi starych na przykładzie mieszkańców miasta Białystok
[Social Capital of Old People on the Example of Bialystok Residents]," MPRA Paper 39758, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2012. "Kapitał społeczny ludzi starych na przykładzie mieszkańców miasta Białystok
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.