Creative Ageing Policy in Regional Development
AbstractThe shaping of creative economy is particularly important for development of cities and regions. This process can be analyzed in conjunction with changes in work and leisure time and their place in the human life cycle. This article aims to approximate the main features of: contemporary position of elderly people, creative ageing policy, benefits from seniors creativity and controversies linked to this concept. This essay also indicates the patterns of recommendations and activities in development of services for older people which may be the subject of further in-depth research. These examples exist in: (1) documents and strategic programs, (2) the activities of network organizations and (3) the activities of urban cultural and artistic institutions.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 50703.
Date of creation: 2013
Date of revision:
creative capital; creative economy; silver economy; arts and ageing; cultural and artistic institutions; creative ageing policy; intergenerational policy;
Other versions of this item:
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- Z18 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Public Policy
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-AGE-2013-10-25 (Economics of Ageing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-10-25 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2013-10-25 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-CWA-2013-10-25 (Central & Western Asia)
- NEP-URE-2013-10-25 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrzej, Klimczuk, 2013.
"Strategic Responses on Population Ageing in Regional Policy,"
50704, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Klimczuk, Andrzej, 2011. "Strategic Responses on Population Ageing in Regional Policy," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 261-265.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.