The Relationship Conflict between Venture Capital and Entrepreneur
AbstractThe dilemmas that may encounter entrepreneurship result of an expected conflict between VCs and entrepreneur, disagreement can be beneficial for the venture performance. While the conflicts classified as personal disagreement, which negatively associated with entrepreneur’s performance. In this paper, after the author reviewed the literature studies that involve the entrepreneur and venture capital, related domains of research into relationships between both. There is a significant gap in research, which focus on possible resolution of relationship conflict between the entrepreneurs and venture capital.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 48005.
Date of creation: 03 Jul 2013
Date of revision:
Relationship Conflict; Venture Capital; Entrepreneur; entrepreneurship;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D0 - Microeconomics - - General
- D00 - Microeconomics - - General - - - General
- G02 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Behavioral Finance: Underlying Principles
- G24 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Investment Banking; Venture Capital; Brokerage
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Veroniek Collewaert & Yves Fassin, 2013. "Conflicts between entrepreneurs and investors: the impact of perceived unethical behavior," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 635-649, April.
- Schultz, Theodore W, 1980. " Investment in Entrepreneurial Ability," Scandinavian Journal of Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 82(4), pages 437-48.
- Sampsa Samila & Olav Sorenson, 2011. "Venture Capital, Entrepreneurship, and Economic Growth," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 93(1), pages 338-349, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.