Оцінка Потенціалу Систем З Активними Елементами: Управлінський Аспект
[Estimating potential of systems with active elements: managerial aspect]
AbstractPotential of the systems with active elements is examined in the article from point of aims of management. In wide interpretation the potential appears as the multivariate, complex, stochastic parameter reflecting dialectics of system’s internal states at interaction with the external surrounding. Potential’s types classification implies determination, at first, a positive and negative potential from the point of system's useful function and then the an active and passive potential of system’s elements. In such formulation the purposes of the management becomes expressly measurable.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 47498.
Date of creation: 2012
Date of revision:
potential; system; management; active element; motivation;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- M10 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - General
- M12 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Personnel Management; Executives; Executive Compensation
- M29 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Economics - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-06-16 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.