Интервальный Анализ Распределений И Разрывы
[Interval analysis of distributions and ruptures]
AbstractAn introduction to interval analysis of distributions, as a new direction of interval analysis, is presented, including illustrated examples. New formulas and additional restrictions for intervals of moments, including mean value, are obtained. Among them are Novoselov formulas for moments and the so-called “Ring of formulas” for mean values. In the scope of the interval analysis of distributions, the ruptures for mean values are considered. The interval analysis of distributions may be used, e.g., in probability theory, modeling, forecasting, economics, utility theory.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35663.
Date of creation: 31 Dec 2011
Date of revision:
interval analysis; distribution; mean value; moment; rupture; probability theory; utility theory; economics; modeling;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- D3 - Microeconomics - - Distribution
- C0 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General
- C02 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - General - - - Mathematical Economics
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2012-01-10 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2012-01-10 (All new papers)
- NEP-UPT-2012-01-10 (Utility Models & Prospect Theory)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.