E-Learning – A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2
AbstractThis paper reviews the literature and proposes a latest fastest and cheaper ways of imparting universal quality education at primary school level in developing countries. Literature review shows that blending of e-tools in present way of learning is helpful in improving the standard of education at national and international level. At present time, different ways of learning are available in the world, like: virtual universities, distant education, privately appearing in examinations, online papers etc. According to MDGs report, Goal 2 is: Achieve Universal Primary Education: Ensure that all the boys and girls complete primary school by 2015. It is found that the education and training systems of all the nations make vulnerable the future of millions of the children and of the nation itself. In developing countries villages where schools are available, enrolments are there, in spite of that there is no productivity because there something is lacking in teachers and society. Efforts made by government and donors agencies are encouraging but not enough; it is also found that with available resources by proper innovation and blending with information technology productivity can be improved, so for this a model is proposed , which will be helpful to meet the MDG-2
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 35639.
Date of creation: 30 Jun 2010
Date of revision:
e-Learning; Universal Education; Innovative; MDG-2; Information Technology;
Other versions of this item:
- Gobind M Herani, 2010. "E-Learning â€“ A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2," KASBIT Journal of Management & Social Science, Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), Khadim Ali Shah Bukhari Institute of Technology (KASBIT), vol. 3, pages 1-6, December.
- Herani, Gobind M., 2010. "E-Learning – A Proposed Model to Meet the Millennium Development Goal-2," MPRA Paper 35630, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I38 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Government Programs; Provision and Effects of Welfare Programs
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.