Multi entry framework for financial and risk reporting
AbstractAuthor challenges one of the oldest accounting double bookkeeping rules, used since 1494, and proposes instead application of the quadruple accounting entry. He presents the concept of the multiply accounting entry for the risk financial statements and risk management. The development gap concept is described and introduces a simplified entry and reporting example. Model is illustrated with a number of financial-risk statements and attributes including the journal entries. The potential completion edge for users is weighted against costs and benefits.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34903.
Date of creation: 21 Nov 2011
Date of revision:
Audit; CRD; COREP; FINREP; IFRS; BASEL; NUK; CRD; reporting; financial accounting; double-entry; risk management; fair value; conceptual framework; accord;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- K23 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Regulated Industries and Administrative Law
- G32 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Financing Policy; Financial Risk and Risk Management; Capital and Ownership Structure; Value of Firms; Goodwill
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-11-28 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-RMG-2011-11-28 (Risk Management)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dobija, Dorota & Klimczak, Karol Marek, 2010. "Development of accounting in Poland: Market efficiency and the value relevance of reported earnings," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 356-374, September.
- Staszkiewicz, Piotr W., 2010.
"Ryzyko struktury: Rys koncepcyjny
[The Risk of the Structure: Initial proposal]," MPRA Paper 34257, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 May 2011.
- Mary Barth & Wayne Landsman, 2010. "How did Financial Reporting Contribute to the Financial Crisis?," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(3), pages 399-423.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.