Theoretical approach and practical analysis on employment measures- case study on Romania, 2010
AbstractThe active measures are the main strategies that have the effect of reducing the unemployment, on short, medium and long term. An active measure has the effect of employment growth, by creating new jobs or by facilitating the access to vacancies. This paper aims to inform about the active measures taken in Romania in 2010, through the Employment Program’s previsions. Also, the paper offer a short analyses concerning the number of persons included in these measures, by Romania’s regions and by categories of ages.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 34062.
Date of creation: 11 Aug 2011
Date of revision:
Employment; active measures; Employment Program; labor; policies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E24 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Employment; Unemployment; Wages; Intergenerational Income Distribution
- J21 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Force and Employment, Size, and Structure
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- R23 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Regional Migration; Regional Labor Markets; Population
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-11-14 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.