A demand for innovation support in small and medium sized enterprises in the Baltic sea region
AbstractThe aim of the study is to analyze the actual demand of SMEs from the Baltic Sea region for innovation support. The results of the conducted study can help formulate recommendations designed to increase innovation and competitiveness of SMEs in the Baltic Sea Region in the future. Research activities of this study include: the evaluation of innovation level of the Baltic Sea Region enterprises (type and intensity of implemented innovation changes, innovation climate, barriers in innovation implementation in enterprises), the study of SMEs cooperation with scientific subjects, R&D sphere; and the identification of the needs of enterprises to do with the increase of their innovation capacities (demand for training, consulting, cooperation with universities and R&D sphere, or cooperation in a cluster).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 33657.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
innovation; SME; Baltic region;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- D01 - Microeconomics - - General - - - Microeconomic Behavior: Underlying Principles
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-10-01 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2011-10-01 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2011-10-01 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-INO-2011-10-01 (Innovation)
- NEP-SBM-2011-10-01 (Small Business Management)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.