Report NEP-ENT-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011. "Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent," IZA Discussion Papers 5988, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dessi, Roberta, 2011. "Innovation, Spillovers and Venture Capital Contracts," IDEI Working Papers 684, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Dec 2013.
- Beck, Thorsten & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Singer, Dorothe, 2011. "Is small beautiful ? financial structure, size and access to finance," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5806, The World Bank.
- Azagra-Caro, Joaquín M. & Mas-Verdú, Francisco & Martinez-Gomez, Victor, 2011. "Forget R&D – pay my coach: young innovative companies and their relations with universities," INGENIO (CSIC-UPV) Working Paper Series 201107, INGENIO (CSIC-UPV).
- KOBAYASHI Yohei, 2011. "Effect of R&D Tax Credits for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises in Japan: Evidence from firm-level data," Discussion papers 11066, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Olczyk, Magdalena, 2011. "A demand for innovation support in small and medium sized enterprises in the Baltic sea region," MPRA Paper 33657, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massenot, Baptiste & Straub, Stéphane, 2011. "Informal Sector and Economic Growth: The Supply of Credit Channel," IDEI Working Papers 685, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Stan Metcalfe & Ian Steedman, 2011. "Herr Schumpeter and the Classics," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2011-14, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).