Decision Support Systems and the Economics of Seeding Rate in Crop Yield
AbstractThe present study constructs a decision support system to determine the best seeding rate out of a group of seeding rates applied in the field. The DSS has been built receives the field data as inputs, and then apply split plot algorithms of (Gomez & Gomez, 1984) to find the results. These results showed in stepwise manner and specifically similar to that of the manual processing, hence it is so easy to understand. The DSS specific is four folds seeding rates with two cultivars of the crop.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 31690.
Date of creation: 2011
Date of revision:
Informatics; Decision Support System; Seeding Rate; Productivity;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D81 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Criteria for Decision-Making under Risk and Uncertainty
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- A10 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - General
- C4 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics
- O1 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development
- C44 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Operations Research; Statistical Decision Theory
- N5 - Economic History - - Agriculture, Natural Resources, Environment and Extractive Industries
- D8 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty
- D83 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Search, Learning, and Information
- L15 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Information and Product Quality
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.