Report NEP-CMP-2011-07-02This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Panayotis G. Michaelides & Angelos T. Vouldis & Efthymios G. Tsionas, 2011. "Returns to scale, productivity and efficiency in US banking (1989-2000): the neural distance function revisited," Working Papers, Bank of Greece 126, Bank of Greece.
- Rémi Lemoy & Charles Raux & Pablo Jensen, 2013. "Polycentric city and multi-worker households: an agent-based microeconomic model," Working Papers, HAL hal-00602087, HAL.
- Yuan Xia, 2011. "Multilevel Monte Carlo method for jump-diffusion SDEs," Papers, arXiv.org 1106.4730, arXiv.org.
- Finke, Katharina & Heckemeyer, Jost H. & Reister, Timo & Spengel, Christoph, 2011. "Impact of tax rate cut cum base broadening reforms on heterogeneous firms: Learning from the German tax reform 2008," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 10-036 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Jitka Janova, 2011. "A stochastic programming model of the sowing plan with crop succession restrictions," MENDELU Working Papers in Business and Economics, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics 2011-10, Mendel University in Brno, Faculty of Business and Economics.
- Leite, Phillippe & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2011. "How do ex ante simulations compare with ex post evaluations ? evidence from the impact of conditional cash transfer programs," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 5705, The World Bank.
- Mario Genco, 2011. "Studio di un indicatore per la valutazione del rischio delprogetto nella metodologia dellâ€™analisi costi benefici - Proposed risk indicators in the cost-benefit analisys methodology," Working Papers, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL) 201102, Centre for Industrial Studies (CSIL).
- Yuanyan Sophia Zhang, 2011. "Credit Market Imperfection and Sectoral Asymmetry of Chinese Business Cycle," IMF Working Papers, International Monetary Fund 11/118, International Monetary Fund.
- Amos Storkey, 2011. "Machine Learning Markets," Papers, arXiv.org 1106.4509, arXiv.org.
- A. M. Avdeenko, 2011. "Chaos structures. Multicurrency adviser on the basis of NSW model and social-financial nets," Papers, arXiv.org 1106.4502, arXiv.org.
- Hidemaro Suwa & Synge Todo, 2011. "Geometric Allocation Approach for Transition Kernel of Markov Chain," Papers, arXiv.org 1106.3562, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2012.
- Mohamed, Issam A.W., 2011. "Decision Support Systems and the Economics of Seeding Rate in Crop Yield," MPRA Paper 31690, University Library of Munich, Germany.