The Carnapian Aufbau model: epistemology of the sense-data
AbstractThis paper proposes an interpretation theoretical model of the Aufbau of Rudolf Carnap, this interpretation contributes to upgrade the project original carnapian, in the sense of conferring to the constitutional program of construction logical, less committed analytic equipment with an ontology or clearly defined epistemology. The setting in phenomenal logical reconstruction practice is elaborated for the visual field as a model whose potential user is a fellow ideal percipient, and, a subject epistemic that operates in the same way that a scheduled computer when he has been given basic phenomenal information and some algorithms logical.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 30777.
Date of creation: 07 May 2011
Date of revision:
Information; economy phenomenological; history; philosophy of science; structuralism program.;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B10 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - General
- A1 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics
- B1 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- D89 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - Other
- B4 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology
- B40 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - General
- A12 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Other Disciplines
- D80 - Microeconomics - - Information, Knowledge, and Uncertainty - - - General
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-05-14 (All new papers)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.