Ефективність Міжнародних Злиттів І Поглинань В Банківській Сфері: Роль Синергетичних Вигод
[Cross-border bank mergers and acquisitions efficiency: the role for synergies]
AbstractThe issue of cross-border bank mergers and acquisitions efficiency is considered. The effect of synergy gains on the success of such agreements is emphasized. The model of taking a decision by acquirer about economic suitability regarding deal realization is developed.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 30389.
Date of creation: 2008
Date of revision:
efficiency; cross-border M&A; synergies;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- F30 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - General
- L22 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Organization and Market Structure
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Cybo-Ottone, Alberto & Murgia, Maurizio, 2000. "Mergers and shareholder wealth in European banking," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(6), pages 831-859, June.
- Ahmad Ismail & Ian Davidson, 2005. "Further analysis of mergers and shareholder wealth effects in European banking," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 13-30.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.