Système National d’Innovation au Maroc
[National Innovation System In Morocco]
AbstractThe aim of this paper is to describe the national innovation system (NIS) in Morocco. Technological inputs (R & D, number of researchers, number of students in science and technology etc.) and the institutional organization of research are discussed. INS in the Moroccan case is characterized by weak of allocated resources and by the dysfunction of its various components
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 29303.
Date of creation: Jan 2003
Date of revision:
NIS; Technology; R&D;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- O47 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - Measurement of Economic Growth; Aggregate Productivity; Cross-Country Output Convergence
- O34 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property and Intellectual Capital
- O32 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Management of Technological Innovation and R&D
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dominique Guellec, 1992. ""La technologie et l'économie, les relations déterminantes". Rapport OCDE coordonné par François Chesnais," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 0(6), pages 1137-1142.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal, 2005.
"Partenariat Euro-marocain et dynamique des investissements directs étrangers
[Euro-Moroccan partnership and dynamic investment foreign direct]," MPRA Paper 45992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, jamal, 2006.
"Migration, Diaspora et développement humain
[Migration, Diaspora and Human Development]," MPRA Paper 37014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- bouoiyour, jamal, 2006.
"Productivité du travail, capital humain et écart technologique dans les industries manufacturières marocaines
[Labor productivity, human capital and technology gap in manufacturing Moroccan]," MPRA Paper 37035, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Dumas, Audrey & Hanchane, Said, 2008.
"Qualité de la formation professionnelle initiale au Maroc et impact des actions de formation continue sur les performances des entreprises marocaines
[Quality of initial vocational training in Mor," MPRA Paper 38223, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bouoiyour, Jamal & Emonnot, Claude & Rey, Serge, 2005.
"Régimes de change intermédiaires dans les économies émergentes: le cas du Maroc
[Intermediate Exchange Rate Regimes in Emerging Economies: The Case of Morocco]," MPRA Paper 30215, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.