From Data to Celebration of Cultural Heritages: Preservations, Acquisitions, and Intellectual Property Regulations
AbstractThe articles discusses the management of the cultural diversity in Indonesian archipelago by incorporating the web 2.0 and participatory database documentation system. Things related to the reports and researches that have been brought related to the on going collecting data is discussed, economy-wise and scientific-wise. The high diversity of elasticities in Indonesia is not only exotic for performance, watch, and wear. They might also be able to tell us about who we are.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 27021.
Date of creation: 26 Nov 2010
Date of revision:
Culture; Wipo; Intellectual Property Rights; Indonesia; Patent; Intangible Culture;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Social Responsibility
- O38 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Government Policy
- Z1 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics
- O34 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Intellectual Property Rights
- A13 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Relation of Economics to Social Values
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-12-04 (All new papers)
- NEP-CUL-2010-12-04 (Cultural Economics)
- NEP-INO-2010-12-04 (Innovation)
- NEP-SEA-2010-12-04 (South East Asia)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.