Subsistenz: Geschichte, Bedeutung und Rekonstruktion des Subsistenzbegriffes
[Subsistence: History, Meaning and Reconstruction of the Subsistence Term]
AbstractThis paper analyses the term “subsistence” to utilise it for scientific purposes. In doing so, the term will be reconstructed by an evolutionary view. Afterwards, the term will be discussed and develpoped with respect to the so-called paradox of the poverty line.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 24553.
Date of creation: 21 Aug 2010
Date of revision:
Viabilität; Subsistenz; Viabilitätsprinzip; Evolutorik; Armut; Gerechtigkeit; Mindestlohn; Niedriglohnsektor; Selbsterhalt; Selbstversorgung; Paradoxie des Existenzminimums; paradox of the poverty line; viability; subsistence; minimum wage; principle of viability; evolutionary economics; ethics;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B59 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Current Heterodox Approaches - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- B00 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - General - - - History of Economic Thought, Methodology, and Heterodox Approaches
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-08-28 (All new papers)
- NEP-EVO-2010-08-28 (Evolutionary Economics)
- NEP-GER-2010-08-28 (German Papers)
- NEP-HPE-2010-08-28 (History & Philosophy of Economics)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lars Eric Kroll & Thomas Lampert, 2008. "Soziale Unterschiede in der Lebenserwartung: Möglichkeiten auf Basis des Sozio-oekonomischen Panels," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 112, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2011. "Economic thinking and ethics: an ethical approach for economical issues," MPRA Paper 34313, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.