AbstractThis paper has as objective to refer the theme “e-Entrepreneurship” having as reference companies of the United States that operate only on internet. We concluded that by fact we are on knowledge era, they and those that it wants to be e-entrepreneur need to work a lot, because, online business will be always exigent when these companies are in different virtual places and where is having different customers, suppliers and rivals companies.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 2237.
Date of creation: 27 Oct 2006
Date of revision: 12 Dec 2006
Entrepreneurs; Entrepreneurship; e-Entrepreneurship;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2007-03-17 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2007-03-17 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-INO-2007-03-17 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2007-03-17 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.