Report NEP-KNM-2007-03-17This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Emanuele Canegrati issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "Microeconomics of Knowledge: African Case," MPRA Paper 2137, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Manuel, Eduardo, 2006. "e-Entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 2237, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Dec 2006.
- Francisco Marmolejo & Reynold Gonzalez & Nils Gersberg & Suvi Nenonen & Pablo Campos Calvo-Sotelo, 2007. "Higher Education Facilities: Issues and Trends," PEB Exchange, Programme on Educational Building 2007/1, OECD Publishing.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:2258 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beckerman, Carina, 2007. "The Patient as a construction and a non-participant member of a change-process," Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2007:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 12 Apr 2007.