The Semantic Web Paradigm for a Real-Time Agent Control (Part II)
AbstractThis paper is the second part of The Semantic Web Paradigm for a Real-time Agent Control, and the goal is to present the predictability of a multiagent system used in a learning process for a control problem (MASLCP).
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20760.
Date of creation: 17 Feb 2010
Date of revision:
learning process; fuzzy control; agent predictability;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C63 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Computational Techniques
- C88 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Data Collection and Data Estimation Methodology; Computer Programs - - - Other Computer Software
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-03-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-CMP-2010-03-06 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-ICT-2010-03-06 (Information & Communication Technologies)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.