Report NEP-CMP-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-CMP, a report on new working papers in the area of Computational Economics. Stan Miles issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makram El-Shagi, 2010. "An Evolutionary Algorithm for the Estimation of Threshold Vector Error Correction Models," IWH Discussion Papers 1, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765018250 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Paulo A.L.D. Nunes & Helen Ding & Sonja Teelucksingh, 2010. "European Forests and Carbon Sequestration Services: An Economic Assessment of Climate Change Impacts," Working Papers 2010.10, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2010. "The Semantic Web Paradigm for a Real-Time Agent Control (Part I)," MPRA Paper 20759, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mazilescu, Vasile, 2010. "The Semantic Web Paradigm for a Real-Time Agent Control (Part II)," MPRA Paper 20760, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elisa Lanzi & Ian Sue Wing, 2010. "Capital Malleability and the Macroeconomic Costs of Climate Policy," Working Papers 2010.19, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Kleijnen, Jack P.C., 2010. "Ethical Issues in Engineering Models: Personal Reflections," Discussion Paper 2010-09, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Jonathan Gruber, 2010. "The Tax Exclusion for Employer-Sponsored Health Insurance," NBER Working Papers 15766, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vladimir Kuzin & Franziska Bremus, 2010. "Unemployment and Portfolio Choice: Does Persistence Matter?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 978, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Eva Dettmann & Claudia Becker & Christian Schmeißer, 2010. "Is there a Superior Distance Function for Matching in Small Samples?," IWH Discussion Papers 3, Halle Institute for Economic Research.