Gospodarstvo i financijske institucije Brodsko- posavske županije (od sredine 18. do sredine 20. stoljeća)
[Economy and Financial Institutions of Brod-posavina County (From the Middle of 18th Century to the Middle of 20th Century)]
Abstract4e paper researches financial history of Brod-Posavlje, the extent of economic development and its influence on financial sector from the middle of 18th century to the middle of 20th century. What we deal with are four most important institutions in the segments of the economic and later financial activities of this period. With the increasing needs of population the first to develop is craft while later intensive development of industry leads to the phenomenon of the first financial institutions (first of all, lower financial organizations level) and also to gradual development of banking that significantly influences the whole development of Slavonski Brod and its surroundings.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by University Library of Munich, Germany in its series MPRA Paper with number 20597.
Date of creation: 2009
Date of revision:
Craft; industry; financing; financial institutions; banking;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- R51 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Regional Government Analysis - - - Finance in Urban and Rural Economies
- E21 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomics: Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Consumption; Saving; Wealth
- D92 - Microeconomics - - Intertemporal Choice and Growth - - - Intertemporal Firm Choice and Growth, Financing, Investment, and Capacity
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Branko Matic & Hrvoje Serdarusic, 2008.
"Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System,"
Interdisciplinary Management Research,
Faculty of Economics in Osijek, Croatia, vol. 4, pages 296-309, May.
- Matić, Branko & Serdarušić, Hrvoje, 2008. "Models of Including Financially Inactive Population into the Financial System," MPRA Paper 8955, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2008.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ekkehart Schlicht).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.